What Is PicsArt and How to Use?
PicsArt is an application that is used to edit photos. It is available for Apple and Android devices. App allows you to using photos you've taken to create a personal collage or to edit pictures that you've taken with a smartphone or a digital camera. PicsArt also allows you to add text to a photo, and there are many pictures with filters that are available. App also has a built-in collage maker, which allows you using your images to create a collage of up to nine photos. PicsArt has many different tools for editing images. There are tools for cropping, rotating, and adjusting contrast, brightness, and saturation of photos.
A step-by-step guide on How to use PicsArt
- Click on the 'My PicsArt' button in the main menu bar and navigate 'My Albums'.
- Click on the album you wish to edit.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to edit.
- Click on 'Edit' and open the editing menu.
- Click on 'Edit' again and begin editing.
- Your pictured at will open in a new editing window.
- Pencil icon is using draw, erase, or adjust selection of an object or region.
- Brush icon is uses for adding or removing color in a specific area of image.
- Paint bucket icon is uses for applying color a whole region of the picture.
- Magnifying glass icon is used for zooming in and out of an image.
- Hand instrument used for moving pictures around the editing window.
- Text tool uses for adding text images.
- Shapes tool used for drawing lines, rectangles, circles, and ovals.
- Eraser instruments are using for erasing parts of a picture.
- Clone tool uses for duplicating parts of the image.
- Color picker instrument for selecting parts of a picture to be used as a color.
- Crop tool uses for cropping pictures.
- Save image.